Thursday, October 02, 2008

On the Move....

I'd like to take a moment to thank any and all of you that have been so gracious to spend time reading my ruminations. It's been incredible just looking back over my old posts and realizing how much I've changed, how my children have matured, and how our family has become stronger and closer through this wild ride of family learning. As I was inspired by the blogs I mentioned in the last post, I've also been inspired to update the look and feel of the site, and I can't figure out Blogger's advanced features enough to make any major changes. So, I'm making a major change of my own and moving the blog to Wordpress.

I'm not totally done with the transition yet, and when I'm done the blog will appear in this space but won't be updated anymore. I may do a few more posts to make sure that everything is in order, and of course I'll post links and RSS Feeds to the new address. I will probably leave my other blog (Help, I'm a Church Musician) in Blogger as well since I'll still use Picasa and other Google services.

Hope this won't throw off any long time readers (all 3 of you...) Keep living, learning and loving.

Looking unto the hills,

homeschooldaddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to leave a link to your Wordpress blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey, cousin! I think I've finally regrouped enough to actually get out and visit someone and catch up on the happenings in someone else's world. We take our fall break on next week, and I'm perhaps looking more forward to it than the kids.

You go from feast to famine on your blog--either I check in and don't see a change, or I check in and see about 10 entries. They're all insightful, all deserve more thought and attention than I have time to give when I stop by, and all written so very eloquently. I think when you get your new blog up, I'll subscribe and that way I can stay up to date.

The pics look great--the kids watched this morning, and we cannot believe how big Abigail Rose has gotten! I love the shots that are from the reunion, I'm assuming? Also, you made me think about what types of cookies we might be. Ginger Snaps are my favorite, but I don't think that our tastes are quite as eclectic, and of course we don't have to juggle with the homeschooling/public schooliing thing. Hmmm...

Send me your new blog link, and I hope we speak soon. Kiss Miki and the kids for us.