Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ready or not...

OK, it's time for the perfectionist in me to move over. I've toiled and tried theme after theme in the Wordpress site and still, I don't feel like I've gotten the look I like, but it's been two weeks and even my wife is questioning my commitment to changing the site. Blogger looks better with the new header, huh?

Anyway, it's time to unveil the Wordpress site and let you be the judge. Yes, it doesn't have many of the gadgets I have in Blogger, but I like the chat feature and the overall look. If I don't get major feedback on the positive side, well, maybe I'll leave it here. Or, more likely, I'll start learning how to create my own template so I can have exactly the features I want. The site address is the same, except "Blogger" is now "Wordpress."

http://homeschooldaddy.wordpress.com/

I've placed "Back to Basics - Part 2" in the Wordpress site. All of my former posts were also imported for archival purposes. Again, please let me know if you approve of the new design. I could be swayed either way at this point.

Looking unto the hills,

homeschooldaddy

1 comment:

Mylinda said...

I guess I'm not much help, but I like them both! I do like the clean look of the wordpress one, though. Have fun! :-)