Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still moving...Wordpress Links

Hello, all. I've been busy, even if it seems from this site that things have stagnated again. I have two new posts at the Wordpress site. No offense to the keepers of this domain, but I'm just more inclined to work on my posts when my mobile application is working on my iPod, and for some reason Blogger just doesn't like mobile uploads. So here are the latest links...

Without You

Saying What He Said

I'm writing from Atlanta where I'm accompanying our Pastor on a church visit. The fellowship has been nice, but I'm feeling a little beat after dealing with the loss of our dear friend Mr. Wilkes Kemp on Monday. Mr. Kemp was Marcus' godfather and a constant presence in their early lives. He and his wife watched the kids for many a day while my wife began working. Their granddaughter and our kids grew up side by side, and Mr. Kemp helped mentor Christopher through the youth program of the fraternity Phi Beta Sigma, called the Sigma Beta Club. In all these things Mr. Kemp was the consummate gentleman, Christian and role model. His homegoing on Monday promises to be an emotional day for our church and family.

Of course, life has gone on, and I'm also taxed by the family and ministry concerns of the week. But I don't want to spend time magnifying my problems when others have much more do deal with - plus the fact that I'm definitely not prepared to maintain 2 blogs, much less three (my music site has been quiet for months!) So please click on the following link if you wish to subscribe to the RSS feed for Wordpress. I'll leave this link active as long as needed for others to find my new address...

http://homeschooldaddy.wordpress.com/feed/

Thanks again to everyone and may God bless you according to His riches in glory...

Looking unto the hills,

homeschooldaddy

No comments: